Friday, March 9, 2012

Alice madness returns the first of that series ?

I have this game but was wondering if there is a game before this because when I started the game I had no clue on what was going on (story). Feels like I missed a part of the game.Alice madness returns the first of that series ?
The first game was called 'American McGee's Alice', and was released on the PC a fair while back. If you bought Madness Returns new on the Xbox or PS3, you would've got a code to download the first game for free; if you got it pre-owned, you can download it anyway, but you'd have to pay for it.

I'd recommend buying it, because it will fill in the gaps for you and is generally a very good game anyway.Alice madness returns the first of that series ?
It's more or less a sequel to American McGee's Alice. From what I know you get pass that lets you download a copy of it on Xbox and PS3 when you buy Madness Returns new. The game was originally on PC, but the PC version of Madness Returns only got a copy if you preordered it on Origin.

No comments:

Post a Comment