Friday, March 9, 2012

Can someone tell me specifically how Alice from Alice Madness Returns' makeup looks like?

Can someone give me a link to a picture of her eye or something? I know it's black and she has this red color around it (and i have those color eyeshadows) but i don't know specifically what her eye really looks like. Can someone show me a picture of her in game character's eye? So i can get the makeup exact? Or someone tell me in detail what the makeup really looks like?Can someone tell me specifically how Alice from Alice Madness Returns' makeup looks like?
I think this tutorial may be helpful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4Gt8bXdm鈥?/a>



or you can search "Alice Madness Returns Makeup" on YouTube in order to see the variations of the makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment