Friday, March 9, 2012

If I purchase alice madness returns in psn will I still be able to play the first game?

I was thinking if buying alice madness returns from the psn store instead if the disc based version and I was wondering if I do will I have to buy the dlc that us the first game separately or will it come with the game like it does when you buy the disc one new?If I purchase alice madness returns in psn will I still be able to play the first game?
You can't get the 1 Alice on PSN unless you buy it seperately, hawever it you buy the dick, most of the copies of alice madness returns will come with a code inside it. just read the front cover to see if it does. Good luck, amigo.If I purchase alice madness returns in psn will I still be able to play the first game?
In order to get the first Alice game America McGee's Alice through the Origin store you would have had to pre-order it in order to get the game. It was a promotion only through the Origin store website. So even if you buy the disk or another version you won't get the first Alice game sorry.
  • the battlefield 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment