Friday, March 9, 2012

How many chapters are in the Alice: Madness Returns?

I just got the new alice game and was curious about how many chapters there are. Somebody told me that there are only 3 chapters but that seems awfully short for a game.How many chapters are in the Alice: Madness Returns?
There are six chapters in Alice: Madness Returns.



Good luck!
well me and my husband are on chapter 5. ive been playing it for about 3 days now between house work and kids, were tag teaming it tonight and have already gotten through 2 chapters. good luck everyone ive really enjoyed this game. worth buying!!

Report Abuse

How many chapters are in the Alice: Madness Returns?
I finished the game, it was amazing! There are six chapters. As each chapter goes on I found they seemed shorter and shorter. The last one is just a boss battle. Won't say anything more! Don't want to spoil it :)
There are 5 very long chapters, and the sixth is much shorter, consisting of a confrontation and a boss battle.How many chapters are in the Alice: Madness Returns?
WOW ! Game is super long. I believe there is total 6 chapters,but I just started Ch3. Very long game and hard,if you play on hard level :-) but FUN .....
There are 6 chapters in the game. The game itself is pretty long. I am still in chapter 2.
5 Chapters, but each start with London, then 2 places in Wonderland.
I think there are only 5. I tried looking it up on IGN.com but they haven't made a guide yet. It's a good game though.

No comments:

Post a Comment