Friday, March 9, 2012

What is better, Alice Madness Returns for PC or Xbox?

I'm getting Alice Madness Returns. I don't know if I should get it for PC or Xbox. Are there any differences in game play? Are the controls easier for one version than the other? Are the Graphics better in one version or the other? So should I get Alice Madness Returns for PC or Xbox?What is better, Alice Madness Returns for PC or Xbox?
PCWhat is better, Alice Madness Returns for PC or Xbox?
If you have what would be considered a good gaming PC, capable of playing recent games, then go with PC versio. The game is ten dollars cheaper for PC, and graphics are usually better for PC version of game. You can't trade in used PC games at Gamestop or Gamespot, however, so maybe the Xbox version could save you money in the long run. Most people find first person shooter type games easier to play using a mouse and keyboard. I believe the game would qualify as a first person shooter, though the weapons are a bit "different". I have my eye on that game myself.What is better, Alice Madness Returns for PC or Xbox?
If you want better graphics prefer the pc version it ALWAYS looks better thank any multiplatform game.

No comments:

Post a Comment