Friday, March 9, 2012

How do I access the original Alice game that comes with Alice Madness Returns?

I entered the code that came with Alice Madness Returns in my Xbox 360 and a notification popped up a few minutes later telling me the original American McGee's Alice game was downloaded, but now I can't find it in my games list. Do you have to access it through a menu in the Alice Madness Returns game?How do I access the original Alice game that comes with Alice Madness Returns?
Yes, you go to the main menu of the game and I believe at the bottom it says play American Mcgee's Alice.



:) Have fun.How do I access the original Alice game that comes with Alice Madness Returns?
It is said above. Access it from Alice Madness Returns Main Menu. Note that you need Alice Madness Returns to launch the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment