Friday, March 9, 2012

I just bought Alice: Madness returns- How do I download the original game?

I don't know how to find the code and what to do with it in order to download it. We bought a PS3 today, actually. We have a PSN account and all that, but are not sure how to access the code and download the first alice game on to the PS3. Any help appreciated :3I just bought Alice: Madness returns- How do I download the original game?
there's a slip of paper inside the game case. this has the code for the voucher. just log onto the psn store and on the top left, select "enter code"I just bought Alice: Madness returns- How do I download the original game?
There's a code? I don't have the game, but maybe it's in the paper next to the instruction manual.I just bought Alice: Madness returns- How do I download the original game?
Try To Search It On PlayStation Store

No comments:

Post a Comment