Friday, March 9, 2012

Can you play alice madness returns on mac?

I'm getting a Mac for school, but Alice: Madness Returns is coming out soon, and I really, really want to get it when it comes out! So, can it be played on Mac? If not, will there be a Mac version coming out soon?Can you play alice madness returns on mac?
I heard that they won't make it for Mac :( if you want to play it get a pc and a good on for gaming and school :) You should get it the first game was fun for me.Can you play alice madness returns on mac?
It depends. Looking at the system requirements, you could technically play it on a newer Mac running parallels, but I wouldn't have any other programs running to free up your system

Memory. Funny, they released an app for the iPhone/iPad but no dedicated Mac version. Perhaps too much coding req'd? This is the only game I'm seriously contemplating on buying just because it looks so good! I only have macs so i sure hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment